Paint film impactor is a testing instrument that uses heavy objects to drop paint film from a height to achieve the purpose of measuring the impact resistance of paint film.
漆膜冲击器是根据**标准 GB/T1732- 93 《 漆膜耐冲击测定法 》 中有关规定并结合实际生产情况制造的。
The paint film impactor is manufactured in accordance with the relevant regulations in the ** standard GB / T1732-93 "Determination of paint film impact resistance" and combined with actual production conditions.
Working principle of paint film impactor:
The controller screw sets the weight at the required height, and its height can be read by the positioning mark. When the controller screw is pressed, the controller spring is compressed. At this time, the circular hole of the controller slider and the controller cover Align the hook with the round hole on the bottom of the controller to make the connected weight drop and hit the punch. The punch will act on the sample plate placed on the pillow block in advance. Then lift the weight body and take out the test. Pass the sample to observe the paint film test on the sample.
QCJ-100 paint film impactor technical specifications:
1. The scale length of the instrument is 0-100 cm, and the graduation is 1 cm.
2. The weight of the weight is 1000 grams, and it has a removable hook. The lead can be added or removed in the weight body to change the weight of the weight.
3. The steel ball at the end of the impact rod is 8 mm.
4. The depth of the impact hole inserted into the recess of the pillow block is 2 mm.
5. The curvature radius of the pillow cushion edge is 2.5 ~ 3.0 mm, and the diameter of the recessed hole is 15 mm.
6. The net weight of the instrument is 14 kg (0-100).
7. The total weight after packing is 23 kg (0-100).
8. The overall dimensions of the instrument are 250 × 140 × 1330mm (0-100)
QCJ-100 paint film impactor use:
Inspection and adjustment before use:
Check whether the punch ** is consistent with the recessed hole of the pillow block. If there is a deviation, you can adjust whether the positioning mark of the inner hexagonal screw on the tight mother of the impact block is aligned with the zero line. It coincides with the zero line, and when there is deviation, the screws on both sides of the positioning mark 6 can be adjusted.
QCJ-100 paint film impactor instructions:
① Prepare the template according to the product standard.
② Place the prepared sample on the pillow block 3 and close to the recessed hole of the pillow block with the paint film facing upwards and make the impact point not less than 15 mm from the edge of the sample or in the middle of the sample.
If a sample is used several times, the edge of each impact point shall be not less than 15 mm apart.
③ According to the product standard, fix the height by the controller screw ②, press the control screw ⑥ The weight will fall on the punch 4 freely, and the punch transmits the impact force to the pillow block quickly.
Lift the weight, and the hook on the weight is automatically held by the controller. Take out the sample and use a four-time magnifying glass or visual observation (if visual observation is allowed by the standard). You can increase the drop height of the weight, and continue to measure the impact strength of the paint film until the paint film is damaged or the paint film can withstand a hammer impact of 50 cm in height. Each test shall be performed in a new location on the template. According to the degree of paint film imprisonment, increase the weight drop height by 2 to 10 cm each time the test is repeated.
④The impact strength of the paint film is 1 cm. The large height of A that impacts the paint film without causing damage is expressed in centimeters.
If the impact strength of the paint film is indicated in the product standard, the weight can be dropped directly from the specified height during the test.
If the product standard is properly stated, the special paint film can be tested by the impact method. At this time, the painted surface of the sample should be placed on the pillow block for testing.
⑤ The difference between the two measured values should be within ± 1 cm.
⑥ Test under the conditions of air temperature 25 ± 1 ° C and relative temperature below 70%
QCJ-100 paint film impactor storage, transportation and repair:
1. During long-distance transportation and storage of the instrument, the instrument should be wrapped with moisture-proof articles (plastic bags) and locked in wooden boxes. The box should be filled with soft filler to prevent vibration. It should contain corrosive gases.
2. When the controller has obstacles due to improper storage and use, use a pipe wrench to unscrew the locking bolt, remove the graduated tube body, and then remove the controller screw. The hammer and the screws on both sides are removed by a screwdriver at the bottom of the tube Locate the bracket fastening screws, and then take out the controller for repair.