First, product introduction
The wall panel impact tester is designed and manufactured according to JG/T169-2005 "Lightweight strip for building partitions".
Second, technical parameters
1. Standard sand bag quality 30kg
2, the impact height of 500mm
3. Dimensions: 1900×1500×2600mm
4, weight: 420kg
Third, the method of use
1. Take three strips as a set of samples, assemble and fix them. The center distance between the upper and lower steel tubes is 100mm, which is (L-100)mm. The joints are bonded with a special mortar that conforms to the material of the board. The board is tightly squeezed between the boards. The joints are covered with fiberglass cloth and compacted and smoothed with mortar.
2. After 24h, a standard sand bag with a weight of 30kg and a fine sand of 2mm or less is fixed with a rope with a diameter of about 10mm on a steel ring with a center of 100mm from the plate surface, so that the center of gravity of the sand bag is in the hanging state. /2 height.
3. Extend the sand bag along the arc with the length of the rope as the radius. Increase the center of gravity by 500mm (measured by the ruler), then swing freely and impact the set position for 5 times.
4. The end of the test is only applicable to the strips within the length of the measured strip.